Tuesday, November 13, 2012

No Words

7w4d

I had my ultrasound this morning. 

Amazing

No Words

Well, maybe a little.  D couldn't come with me today so I brought my mom.  She didn't know about the twins so it was a big surprise for her. 

The ultrasound consists of two parts, an abdominal ultrasound and an internal ultrasound.  During the first portion mom kept trying catch a glimpse of the screen.  I told her she couldn't peek bcause there may or may not be a suprise for her at the end.  The Tech told her that once she was finished her measurements she would bring mom over to have a look at the screen and show her what's going on.

After she brought her over, she turned the screen in our direction and pointing at the screen she said "This is the first baby.... and this is the second baby..."  We both waited for mom reaction.  The tech said she could tell by my surprise comment that mom didn't know it was twins.  Of course, she started crying :)  She is so excited!

And now for what you've all been waiting for... Pictures!!

Twins:
 
 Baby A:

Baby B:


As you can see, Baby A is measuring slightly behind Baby B at 6 weeks 5 days while Baby B is 7 weeks 2 days.  The DR.s don't seem concerned about it though, they said that the difference in their sizes was within their margin of error.  I don't know why, but ever since the ultrasound, I've been referring to Baby A as "she". I don't have a gut feeling about Baby B yet.

I go back in 1-2 weeks for another one!  I can't wait!!

1 comment: