Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Like beer goggles... only different

For the last few days babies have been everywhere. Or am I seeking them out? I don't know, but they are torturing me. For example, right now I'm watching Criminal Minds and this episode is about a couple who lost a child and is kidnapping women and forcing them to bear children for them.

Don't get me wrong, it's horrible, but there they are.

This cycle I have started charting my BBT (Basal Body Temperature) to try and get to know my cycle so that when the time comes I know exactly when my fertility window is and hopefully we can get pregnant right away. We still don't know exactly when that will be. If it were up to me, today. D however, says early next year. I am working on him, trying to get him to commit sooner because I just don't know if I can take it any more.

I think that if I could feel like I had some goal to meet (one that I had some control over) before we start trying, the waiting would be more bearable, but right now the only thing we are waiting on is for D to have a full time job. Neither of us have any control over that goal. With today's economy, we can't even say for sure that he will get one in the next 6 months. Fortunately, he has been offered another contract at the Ministry for the next 4 months.

Until we are ready, the only thing that I can focus on is trying to get my body in some sort of shape. Not Round (yes, it's a shape...). On that note, I bought a treadmill today! I just finished assembling it. That, in of its self was a work out, so I haven't started using it yet. Tomorrow I will I promise.

Now I am off to bed because being well rested is part of being healthy right?

No comments:

Post a Comment