Tuesday, February 17, 2009

First Post Ever

I used to be quite the writer when I was much younger.  Much younger.  I even started a blog when I was 14... but I didn't call it a blog then, it was an electronic journal, and it wasn't even published on the internet - we only had dial-up then!  This was before Google, before chat rooms and social networking sites... it was on my families first computer, a laptop that weighed 15lbs and only had half a screen.  It served it purpose though, I was able to write and express myself and keep it under lock and key with a password.  

Since then I have not written much for anything.  So to get the juices flowing again, I will regurgitate clippings from my grandmothers scrapbook that I particularly enjoy.  I hope you like them as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment