Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sunshine and Rainbows

I'm not exactly sure what has got into me the last few days; maybe it is the weather, maybe the long weekend, maybe it's the donuts that were brought into the office, I don't know. But whatever it is, it is fantastic! I am so happy. I noticed it yesterday at lunch. I went to Tim Hortons for some soup because I didn't have any left at work and as I was standing in line I couldn't help but smile. I was smiling at the little old men that probably go there every day for coffee, and at the way the sun hit the maple trees blowing in the wind. I was happy and content. I felt muscles in my face relax that I didn't even know were tense. It was wonderful.

I am well aware of how fleeting these moments of true happiness are, so I am savouring every second of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment