Tuesday, June 26, 2012

See Spot Run

CD7

TMI WARNING!!

For about the past 20 years my period has gone a little something like this:

2-5 days of light to dark spotting
2-3 days of heavy flow
1-2 days of light flow
2-5 days of dark to light spotting

Yes, on average my period would last from 7 to 15 days! Usually about 10 days most months. Some months it seems that I had my period for longer than I didn't!

And then I had my first LAP surgery in December...

And nothing changed.

Then I had my second LAP surgery in May...

And the spotting stopped!

This was my 2nd AF since the surgery.  The first one would have still been affected by the trauma of the surgery so that one was closer to my old 'normal'.  But this one!  This one went a little something like this:

1 day of extremely light brown spotting in the morning turning to pink by bedtime
3 days of heavy flow
1 day of light
1 day of extremely light brown spotting
1 day of nothing

That's right nothing!  No spotting today at all whatsoever!  I'm not sure, maybe it's the puregon injections or maybe it's the surgery, I don't know... I'm hoping it's the surgery so maybe this will continue.

1 comment:

  1. I will say a prayer to the period Gods that the spotting is GONE!

    ReplyDelete