Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Let the craziness begin!

On Thursday last week I started spotting.  I thought for sure that AF was on her way because I usually spot a little before hand, I figured on Friday she'd be here with full force.  Well, Friday came and the spotting stopped. Saturday, nothing.  Sunday, nothing.

I started letting my mind wander...

What if that was implantation bleeding??

Is it possible that I am one of cases that suddenly gets their BFP right before starting their first IVF??

No... that can't be...

But we did have that little jaunt in the woods while on vacation...

No... stop thinking like that, it's stupid.

But M spotted for one day and got a BFP...

All weekend this went on and on in my head... what if???

Finally on Monday morning I broke down and tested. I figured two things... One, I would know and stop this crazyness in my head, and two it would bring on AF because she always shows as soon as I test.

Of course the test was negative!  I mean, really, what was I thinking?

And first thing this morning my period started!

The good news is that I am finally starting my first round of IVF.  I'm realizing now that it's been three quarters of a year since we found out that IVF would be our only/best option, so this is a long road coming.   I go to to the clinic on Thursday to get my drugs and my calendar and then I can finally, hopefully, plan the next few months of my life.

I other news, my blog was spammed yesterday!!  I wonder how they got here in the first place...

1 comment:

  1. oh NSW, I am so happy to hear that the next stage is starting. Keep me posted. love you xox
    PS weird about the spam.

    ReplyDelete