Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Imposter

17w5d

Last week I started a prenatal yoga class.

It feels so strange being in a room with 20 other pregnant women after being so uncomfortable for so long around preggo's.  It feels like I'm in hiding, like  I don't really belong and that someone will finally clue in, call me an impostor, and ask me why I'm here.

I know I'm pregnant, I have the growing belly to prove it, but somehow I'm still infertile.

I'm infertile and I can't have babies... and yet I have two growing inside me.  It's a bit of an identity crisis.

1 comment:

  1. That's great that you are doing Yoga--I hear that it is amazing for a pregnant body. I can guarantee you that none of those ladies would see you as being any "less" pregnant than they are, although I bet what you are feeling is common with women who have gone through this. Love you you sweet little baby mama to be. xoxo

    ReplyDelete