Saturday, January 26, 2013

Dreams

18w1d

I had my first gender dream the other day, but it only had to do with Baby B.

You know how as you get further along in pregnancy, sometimes you can see the baby moving inside?  And sometimes you can see the outline of a foot, or you just know what body part it is that's poking out?  Well this was that to the extreme.  I could see the entire baby.  Like it was sitting on my belly rather than in it, but it was till covered with my skin and inside me.  REALLY FREAKY.  Anyway, you could see clearly that he was definitely all boy!

Later in the same dream, I was at my cottage and I gave birth to Baby B - only Baby B, not Baby A... Baby A was still safely inside me.  This was particularly worrisome because in my dream I was only around 24 weeks along and I actually gave birth in the cottage, not at a hospital...  Good news is that baby seemed fine and was sleeping upstairs when everyone woke up the next morning and they all got to see him.

I've had a feeling ever since the very first ultrasound that Baby A is a girl.  I don't know whether it's because she was smaller or what, but I have always referred to Baby A as "her".  And now with a dream that Baby B is a boy, I can't wait to find out if my instincts are correct!

Only 17 more sleeps! (but who's counting...)

1 comment:

  1. ummmm I have a countdown on my phone. SQUEEEEEEEEEE BABIES

    ReplyDelete