Monday, March 23, 2009

It's Official

We have officially changed the date of our wedding.  I'm not as panicky as I was last week.  Everything except the dress has worked out, and I'm sure that if the bridal store won't do the alterations, I will be able to find a custom dress maker to do it.  And I bet I could find one closer to home, the bridal store is over an hour away.  I have found a photographer that we are going to meet with this weekend, and they are the same price as the last one I found, but I think their photographs are better.  Also, for the same price, I get two photographers!  So they will be able to capture many more candid moments than any other photographer that we could afford.  I am really looking forward to meeting with them on Saturday.  I guess the next big thing we need to worry about is setting up our registry.  I'm thinking Sears and maybe the Bay.



No comments:

Post a Comment