Thursday, March 5, 2009

I know what I will be doing in 8 months, 1 day, 21 hours, 31 min. Do you?

Tuesday night I met with a photographer, he seemed really nice, a bit of a geek... a young guy, seemed younger than me, but he was married last year so I don't know.  His work is nice, and his price is right so I think we will use him.   When talking to him he had some good ideas about what we could do if the weather didn't cooperate, like go to one of the restaurants downtown for pictures, also just taking pictures in downtown would be nice too.  

We have also decided on our caterer and will meet with them again this weekend to sign the paperwork. They are  Silver Thyme Events and Catering.  They used to be Kentner's Social Catering and H and I both worked for them, so I know what they are all about and how they work etc. even though they are under new ownership, I don't think much has changed.  I also have the museum for the reception confirmed.  To do that, and for the caterer I had to make an itinerary for the whole day... that was weird, I now know exactly when I will be eating breakfast and taking a shower in 8 months from now, but I don't even know when/if I will eat breakfast on Saturday...

No comments:

Post a Comment