Monday, March 16, 2009

Ok, a little panicky now...

Last week I thought it would be a good idea to entertain the option of moving up our wedding to September 5... now I'm not so sure I should have allowed myself to even think about it.  Now I don't want a November wedding at all any more.  But I still haven't found out if the Ceremony location can accommodate us on the 5th.  I sent them an email last week and called and left a message today, but sill nothing!  Also, I should have to be fitted for my dress by May 1.  I have already bought my dress, so it needs to be repaired and fitted, but because I bought it during a sale, they won't use their prime fitting time on someone who bought a sale dress.  They won't do any final fittings between May1 and September 7!  eeek!  I don't know if I can do this...



No comments:

Post a Comment