Friday, April 24, 2009

Lemonade

A text msg conversation between me and my best and dearest friend:

Julz: What's up this weekend?

Me: Not sure, will depend completely on how D is feeling

Julz: Right
Julz: How's he at the moment?

Me: So so

Julz: :(

Me: I had to change his dressing last night for the first time

Julz: Eww

Me: Ya, but I couldn't say that or he would feel too bad, so I just did it with a smile, I kinda felt like a mom

Julz: Ha true. Well you can always say ew to me babe and I will never tell him
Julz: Man you two have to deal with a lot

Me: We try to make a lot of lemonade

Julz: You really inspire me to be a more positive person. I am so lucky to have you as my bff*

Me: But sometimes we just throw the lemons at the wall


*Julz, I am so lucky that I have you to confide in!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment