Friday, July 20, 2012

IUI #1 Take 3??

Left side shrunk, right side grew... dammit!! Cancelled again :(

I am still going to continue with the injections and go back to the clinic tomorrow morning because I'm still going to trigger this cycle to release the eggs... I didn't last month and ended up with 3cm cysts because of it, I don't want 5 of those, that sounds painful!

We have to make a decision about what to do next cycle. We could do IVF, but if DH looses his job in Spetember, we would have no savings to get us through until he finds a new one... Or we could attempt another IUI, but really what's the point?? Or we could do nothing...

The really craptastic thing about this is that because of the timing, I will likely have to cut my vacation in half if I want to cycle again. I leave on Aug 4 for the cottage for a week and that will likely be CD3 or 4... This happened last year too.

Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment