Sunday, July 8, 2012

That was Quick

CD19 CD1

When my cycle was cancelled last weekend I looked to the internets to find information on what would happen now.  I didn't know anyone else who had stopped taking the drugs before O.  How would my body react to that?  Dr. F said that sometimes any follicles that were created with drugs that weren't released, would just shrink away and I likely wouldn't O. 

OK. 

That's fine, since they were on the blocked side anyway it didn't matter if I O'd or not.  But what would happen then?  My biggest fear was that after they shrunk, my body would still look to O naturally and I would have a super long cycle while my hormones sorted themselves out.  If I had a super long cycle, or even if it was just a couple days later than normal, that would result in having to go to the clinic for all of my appointments during my vacation! 

Crappy!!!  I wouldn't be able to go to the cottage and I REALLY need that!

Luckily, that's not what happened at all!  I had a pleasant (?????) surprise this morning when I went to the bathroom first thing and there was AF!  It's only been 1 week since I stopped the drugs and it's only CD19... Well I guess it's CD1 now...

Normally I hate seeing the wicked witch, but having her come sooner this time means  I can get started again sooner!  And I will be done with all appointments by my vacation!

In fact, (If I actually get to do the IUI this time) I will be at the cottage for the last week of the TWW. Which will hopefully be a good distraction.

I am still considering this IUI#1 since I didn't even get to the IUI stage last time. 

I guess this is IUI#1, Take 2.

1 comment:

  1. Hurray for an on time AF! I think being up at the cottage is just what you need hun, that will definitely give you somewhere to relax (I hope)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete