Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Procrastinator

Even my body likes to procrastinate!

A couple of days ago I mentioned that it felt like my period was going to start and I was happy that it was going to be on time.  Well... it didn't start.

I was told to call the clinic on Wednesday (today) if AF hadn't shown up yet before I could start stims on Thursday.  All day yesterday I felt it coming on, and I was spotting; all day today too, but nothing!Since the clinic is only open until 4, I called around noon to let them know that I still hadn't started.

The nurse told me to make an appointment for tomorrow morning to come in and have some blood work done and have an ultrasound to find out what was going on.  She mentioned that the couple days of spotting I've had could be it, all I was going to get, but that I should come in just to be sure.  

She also said that if my period should start tonight or tomorrow morning, I can call and cancel the appointment and go ahead and take the drugs as originally scheduled tomorrow.

I've been going to the washroom every few hours to check and still nothing all day.

All day that is until about 5:30.  Finally a little more than just spotting!  I'm not calling to cancel just yet, but it looks like my body was just waiting until the last possible minute, just to screw with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment