Tuesday, October 16, 2012

More Pink

9dp3dt

A little more pink entered my life at 4:15 this morning.

After yesterdays breakdown after seeing pink I had a similar one after seeing this pink:


Once I realized that second line was appearing I woke D up and made him look at it.  He was really worried when I shook him awake and he realized what time it was.  He kept asking if I was ok, is something wrong?  I just kept repeating, everything is fine, I just need you to come look at something.

When we got tot he bathroom I shoved the pee stick in his face and asked "what do you see?"

"Pregnant"

Once I had him convinced that a line of any shade, no matter how light, is a positive we had a big hug and a little cry in the bathroom.  He asked "so what does this mean, you're a little bit pregnant?"

No dear, there is no such thing as a little bit pregnant, there is pregnant or not.  That is all.

I think I will keep taking tests every morning to make sure I'm not just in some kind of dream.  It's all very surreal!

We have not told any of our family yet.  I want to do that in person and D wants to wait until after we get the official blood test from the FC on Monday.  I'm not sure that is going to work out as his parents are going on a  big trip starting Tuesday.  So either we tell them this weekend, or not till they get back in November.

I'm on call this week so I'm not supposed to leave town, but I think I can make this exception to leave town to tell my parents that after 2 years, 9 months, 2 days, 2 surgeries, 33 cycles, 4 rounds of Femara, 2 failed IUI's, 72 injections, hundreds of blood draws and internal ultrasounds, I am FINALLY pregnant.

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK

    ReplyDelete
  2. This couldn't happen to a nicer person. I am so happy for you Erin. Much love Barbara

    ReplyDelete